-Laboratory Technician requires a high level of initiative and teamwork. Specifically, he/she will be responsible for performing physical/chemical testing and assisting with pilot plant trials/pack-outs to support.
- Performs physical and chemical testing and assist with pilot plant/factory trials by complying to all standard operating procedures. This may include providing support for I/R projects, sensory testing, and competitive testing.
- Accurately document data, interrupt results, and communicate through technical documents or reports.
- Conducts routine maintenance on quality equipment as required.
- Promote a safe work environment and ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures, including SHE, NGMP, and NGLP in the GP lab and pilot plant operations. Additionally, provide support for the continued execution of NCE within the pilot plant-lab team.
- Regularly lifting up to 10 pound samples, frequently up to 35 lb samples, and sometimes up to 50 lb samples (a 5 gallon bucket of litter can be about 45 lb). We buddy lift anything over 50 lb though.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- BS in Chemistry, Material Science, or Related Science
- Collaboration/Communication Skills – this role provides support to many groups & functions -extensive collaboration. The ability to communicate with associates across a wide spectrum of experience and educational levels is essential.
o Proactive Cooperation
- Organization Skills – this role requires a strong sense of prioritization to accomplish tasks and maintain a high level of productivity.
o Demonstrating agility behaviors
- Statistical Knowledge
o Proficient with Excel, Minitab, or QSTAT