Akkodis is recruiting for a Tool Design Engineer for a large aerospace manufacturer in St. Louis, MO. This is a contract, on-site role with a pay range of $40-$50 an hour.
Qualification and Job Description:
· Investigates and develops complex equipment and tooling concepts and specifications to satisfy aerospace product design and build requirements.
· Participates in design reviews, collects design requirements, creates, and revises drawings and models, researches the application of robotics, automation, and new technology to support the build plan.
· Creates off-load packages, specifications, purchase requests and usage instructions for equipment and tooling.
· Checks designs for compliance with safety, producibility, maintainability, reliability, ergonomic factors, and regulatory requirements.
· Develops and documents equipment and tooling inspection and usage instructions, preventative maintenance plans, and user training.
· Provides technical support for engineering changes and discrepancies by investigating problems and analyzing data to identify solutions.
· Maintains hardware and software configuration.
· Assesses and makes recommendations for disposition of equipment and tooling.
PREVIOUS TOOL ENGINEERING EXPERIENCE
- Continuous Learning
- Customer Focus
- Innovation / Creativity
- Business Acumen
- Safety Awareness
- Systems Thinking
- Analytical Skills (Technical)
- Engineering Processes
- Design Concepts & Techniques
- Engr Knowledge/Comprehension
- Airplane Configuration
- Analysis and Corrective Action
- Analyze & Interpret Engr Data
- Computer Aided Design Tools
- Electrical Engr & Construction
- Engineering Drawings & Specs
- Interpret Engr Data
- Maintenance and Retrofit
- Manufacturing Methods
- Operations Processes
- Production Systems
- Quality Systems Process
- Retrofit Design
If you are interested in this Tool Design Engineer role in St. Louis, MO then please click APPLY NOW. Or send your resume to Misty.Fugate@akkodisgroup.com
This position requires use of information or access to facilities subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). These regulations may limit access of controlled technologies: 1) to US Person, including US Citizens, lawful permanent residents, and other narrow categories including some refugees and asylees, or 2) to certain foreign nationals that have received an export license.Pay Details: $40.00 to $50.00 PER HOUR
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records