- Provide electrical and controls engineering design assistance to factories including design support for Division Engineering. This includes graphics design facilitating process troubleshooting, process enhancements, and process innovations.
- Associate leads and executes technical design support integrating all aspects of food processing technology, hygienic design, machinery safety, process safety, and equipment operational functionality.
- Develop/modify NPE technical design guidelines, design standards, and pertinent electrical specifications with little engineering oversight.
Basic Qualifications (minimum):
- Associates in Electrical Engineering, Drafting or technical equivalent
- 1+ years minimum in drafting or engineering role
- Must have working knowledge of accepted industry design practices in system operations
- A motivated self-starter mentality
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven people skills
- Experience working in MS Office suite and Autodesk products and/or Revit (must have); 3D modeling, Navisworks and BIM software experience (nice to have)