This role is a hybrid role, and it is expected to report to one of the offices listed below 3 days a week.
This is a T Mobile Program so we are looking for candidates with T Mobile and customer interfacing experience:
- Telecommunications Construction Management and/or Project Management experience
o Preferably on Macro (Cell Phone Tower) sites but open to DAS and Small Cells - our program is Macro / Cell Phone Tower Construction Management
o Telecom experience should include any combination of the following:
Closeout package management - specifically Talonview
General Contractor oversite - whether it is internal crews or external crews - need to see that these applicants managed a pool of vendors / crews to deliver on a construction event along with up front (scoping / bids / construction estimating) and back-end (closeout package) items
Crew scheduling of construction events
Review of A&E / CDs deliverables along with RFDS / BOM reviews
DESCRIPTION: Standard CX OCM role supporting Tower Implementation group. Must be able to work in office on hybrid schedule. Must be compliant with Crown vaccination policy.
Responsible for the effective management of all designated projects and their associated budgets and schedules, including coordinating all deliverables and requirements of the entire cross-functional project team. Ensure all projects are completed according to the underlying contract and to mutually agreed upon timelines of the customer and Crown Castle and are in accordance with Crown Castles policies and procedures. Ensure that the District Manager/Program Manager and customers are aware of issues that will impact timely project completion or cost, and pro-actively seek to identify and communicate any schedule and budget risks.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage assigned projects from inception to completion, ensuring that all activities, including contracting, RF design, product/equipment ordering, permitting regulatory, construction, optimization, site acquisition, close-out, and hand-off to ops are effectively and efficiently coordinated and completed on time within budget and in accordance with the underlying contract / LSO.
- Manage all external vendors necessary for timely completion and within budget.
- Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation.
- Lead internal and external deployment meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of each job and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
- Attend customer deployment meetings to provide customer with comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- A valid drivers license required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- Three (3) to five (5) years of wireless project management experience or three (3) to five (5) years project management experience in any other industry
- Managing project budgets or related financial experience
- Customer-facing project management experience
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management, asset management, tower maintenance and property management
- Advanced knowledge of Public and Private right of way project deployment, including regulatory and permitting processes.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints along with civil inside & outside plant construction methods or tower/roof top structural details.
- Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and process multiple data streams
- Knowledge of construction services: Telco, power, fiber, basic construction, vendor equipment requirements, and antennas
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records