We have 3 position here.
Location-Saint Louis, MO (Day 1 onsite, 5 day working). No remote option available
Here first preference is contractor. This position is contract to hire position first 6 month contract
Onsite Technical Program Manager/Service Delivery Manager
UST Global® is looking for a Onsite Technical Program Manager to lead and manage the multiple BAU/KTLO initiatives and activities of a suite of applications for one of the leading financial services organization in the US in Managed Services model . The ideal candidate must possess strong technical background in .Net, Java technologies and proven technical management experience of a larger team (50+) in Onshore-Offshore model. The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with domain experts and technical experts in the team. Prior experience in managing projects following Agile is a MUST.
The team is in the onsite-offshore model in different time zones, and so will require some flexibility from the SDM to coordinate with the team at different times. Ability to communicate well via Google Hangouts, Zoom, Email, phone is required.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, organized, and a team player.
- Develop & maintain collaborative relationships with business & technology stakeholders including BU Managers, Product Architects, Technical Team including Architects/Tech Leads, Development Managers, QA & Testing, Development Operations, Client Delivery Managers as appropriate to establish priorities and provide ongoing updates
- Coaches, mentors, motivates & supervises technical project teams to ensure achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the program or project.
- Single point of contact and 1st level escalation from UST
- Closely work with Product Architect, Business/Operations Group, Client Management and understand the priority and Business value of the requirements
- Closely work with Product Owners, Tech Leads, and Dev teams and ensure that the stories are prioritized and being progressed
- Closely work with Offshore Team and ensure that all the deliverables are on track
- Plan and drive the prioritization discussions
- Coordinates releases, conducts governance meetings
- Work with the client leadership for necessary approvals for changes
- Monitor and Report team's SLAs and KPIs with UST and Client leadership
- Coordinate with SRE Team and ensure Operational metrics are as per standards and all the regulatory compliances are met.
- Creates and maintains the reporting mechanisms, KPI’s metrices, and status reports that show the overall health of the project and clearly show program and project status, issues and action item tracking
- Identify risks and define approaches for managing project risks
- Agility to adapt to an ever evolving work while balancing several simultaneous projects and initiatives at once
- Track and review project status, KPI’s and prepare metrices, status report and share with the project stakeholders.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, or Masters in Science, Computer Application
- 4 plus years of Technical Project Management/Service Delivery Management experience managing multiple projects and people in an offshore-onshore model and Managed Services Model
- Must have technical background with prior software development experience using Java/ .Net technologies and Oracle/SQL and Managing Cloud migration of legacy technologies.
- 15 plus years of experience in various roles in IT services industry
- Experience in leading team with multiple roles and excellent people management skills
- Experience in tools such as JIRA, Service Now, Aha!
- Strong familiarity with the SDLC and Agile project management methodology
- Ability to efficiently allocate resources to meet client demands
- Familiarity with Project Management Tools such as JIRA
- Understanding of scope requirements on a particular engagement
- Flexible during times of change
- Interested and able to learn coding languages as needed
- Detailed knowledge of modern software development lifecycles including CI / CD
- Experience writing and analyzing very high quality code that is robust and easy to maintain
- Prior experience in debugging, diagnosing, and trouble-shooting complex, production software
- Must have prior experience in Onshore-Offshore (India location) coordination and handling both onshore and offshore team
- Managed projects of different nature like production support, development, maintenance, testing, etc.
- Must have experience in customer facing project management and team leadership
- Strong organizational skills are required to be able to balance multiple project priorities and statement of work, performance presentations, and lead project teams
- Scrum Master Certification/Scaled Agile Certification/PMP is a strong plus
- Ability to evaluate risks and define approaches for managing project risks
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records