A Desktop Publisher job with a leading Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturing Company in Santa Clara is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. This is a long term assignment that is available now!
Desktop Publisher job responsibilities include:
- Seek technically capable Desk Top Publishers (DTP) candidates to update product documentation for semiconductor equipment.
- Source relevant content from pre-existing documents and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Develop technical documentation adhering to publication processes.
- Excellent English language verbal and written sills.
- Proficient in technical publishing software:
- MS Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Adobe Suite: Acrobat Pro DC, FrameMaker
- Graphics: SnagIT, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, MS Paint.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional organization and multitask on multiple projects.
- Must be a quick learner, self-starter, with strong attention to details and can work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, high-tech environment.
- Preference for DTP candidates with DITA XML knowledge.
- May require 10% travel.
Education and Experience
- BS/ BE with preference for Engineering.
- 3 years of Desk Top Publishing (DTP) experience.
If you are interested in this Desktop Publisher job in Santa Clara, Then please contact Chuck Oeland at (408) 328-0777 or at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled