Location: Orangeburg, South Carolina
Hours: Continental Night Shift (6pm-6am)
Total Compensation: $55,000 - $95,000 annuallyExperience Required:
- Electrical and mechanical experience working on heavy equipment & industrial machines (Three phase, 480v, etc...)
- Able to diagnose and repair all 408v circuits, including building operator stations and making schematics to match.
- Proficient in schematic/blueprint reading and modification of all systems
- Basic plc diagnosis and repair/ AB and Siemens software
- Able to program, diagnose, and repair VFDs.
- Strong natural ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, analyze equipment problems electrically and demonstrate the ability to tear down machinery or equipment, replace or repair parts and reassemble properly
- Install new equipment, run wiring, conduit, and basic electrical work.
- Work with plant electrician and become familiar with plant electrical panels and disconnects, and electrical equipment throughout the plant.
- Perform basic electrical maintenance on electronic equipment, as well as performing upgrades to plant as directed.
- Must be able to work from prints, drawings, sketches, written and/or verbal instructions to perform duties.
- Maintains a safe working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- LOCK OUT/TAG OUT
- understand that a core part of their responsibility is ensuring they are including safety in every aspect of their day-to-day
- Work with various material handling devices to transport materials to and from work locations.
- Ability to evaluate and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to supervisor.
- Notify proper supervision of need for tooling and machining operations.
- Perform preventative maintenance operations.
- Help maintain storage of stock supplies and notify parts buyer of low or out of stock conditions.
- Familiar with electrical controls, PLC’s, VFD’s and electrical switch gear.
- Capable of conduit installation and wiring by the NEC.
- Efficiently diagnose and repair mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic energy systems
- Knowledge of electrical motor and automation operation and repair.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.