Modis has a Documentation Specialist opportunity available in Swiftwater, PA. You will be Maintaining and coordinating the Record Retention process of GMP documents. This responsibility includes onsite and offsite record retention. The shift is 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday, but candidates must be flexible as needed. This is a 12 month contract opportunity. The salary range for this position is between $21.50 and $25.00 per hour.
Documentation Specialist responsibilities include:
• Creation and control of Production logbooks pre, post and during use.
• Maintaining document control through Production Floor Support, including but not limited to exchanging inactive official copies of documents for active official copies of documents in real time.
• Supporting production needs by being responsible for performing administrative tasks such as gathering and preparing documentation to support investigations, operational optimization and/or change controls/CAPAs
• Ensure cGMP regulations regarding documents, logbooks and forms are adhered at all times for the Antigen Vaccine Platform.
• Manage multiple priorities either independently or part of a team in order to meet key deadlines and communicate issues and progress across all levels of organization
• Accurately communicate (both written and verbal) progress and updates across multiple levels of the organization and regulatory agencies.
• High School Diploma or GED. Associate’s degree preferred.
• One to three years of experience required. Previous experience working within a production department of a pharmaceutical company preferred
• Able to gown aseptically multiple times throughout the course of a day.
• Working knowledge of cGMP is required
• Good Communication skills both written and verbal
• Proficiency in WORD, and EXCEL, and have a working knowledge of other MICROSOFT OFFICE programs.
• Excellent organizational skills. Attention to detail
• Sound interpersonal and information gathering skills, being able to relate well to others at all levels throughout the organization and have the ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others.
• Work quickly with a high degree of accuracy.
• Candidate must be able to work extended and flexible hours (including weekends) when needed.
If you are interested in this Documentation Specialist opportunity in Swiftwater, PA then please click APPLY NOW.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.