Modis has a Microbiology QC Laboratory Technician opportunity available in Swiftwater, PA. You will participate in various and assigned phases of Quality Control testing to support production, method validation and stability. This is a 12 month contract opportunity. This is a Sunday through Thursday or Tuesday through Saturday day shift position. The salary for this role is between $26.00 and $29.00 per hour.
Microbiology QC Laboratory Technician responsibilities include:
• Visual evaluation of vials, syringes, plates, bottles and canisters
• Setup and breakdown of equipment
• Waste disposal
• Cleaning of laboratories, equipment and ancillary areas
• Maintains safety in laboratory
• Actively participates in team, department and safety meetings
• Training is kept current
• Adheres to Company policies, procedures as well as cGMP
• B.S. in Biological Sciences or Microbiology
• Knowledge of bacterial and viral microbiological techniques
• Experience with microbial enumeration is preferred
• Exceptional attention to details
• Strong writing skills
• Experience in a cGMP laboratory is preferred
• Candidate must pass an eye exam to be eligible for this position
• Candidate must be vaccinated for Influenza
If you are interested in this Microbiology QC Laboratory Technician opportunity in Swiftwater, PA then please click APPLY NOW.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.