Work closely with the client and an experienced project manager to design, develop and enhance multiple enterprise web systems. This resource is responsible for providing technical expertise in development principles, programming, troubleshooting and performance enhancement efforts.
- Designing and implementing component-based applications using the .Net Framework and .NET Core Framework within established project schedules
- Develop Single Page Applications using the React or Angular SPA frameworks
- Defining system requirements flows and interfaces based on customer needs
- Developing software requirements specifications; project and risk management plans; and project timelines
- Defining interfaces required and methods of transmission
- Developing technical specifications
- Adhering to established methodologies while continuously analyzing processes for improved performance and adaptability
- Developing test scripts and conducting unit testing
- Assist Project Manager with developer team coordination throughout the project's lifecycle
- Cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with the customer's management and project teams
- Bachelors Degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- 3+ years experience developing with C# and ASP.Net and N-tiered architecture development or MVC.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Database experience e.g. stored procedures, triggers and user functions.
- Database access experience using Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Experience developing software requirements, technical specs, and test scripts.
- Experience developing using tools such as jQuery, Bootstrap, and SPA libraries such as React or Angular.
- Demonstrated knowledge of database design principles and best practices using Microsoft SQL Server (up to latest version).
- Ability to work independently as well as within the overall team.
- Ability to focus on priorities, and create high-quality software products.