o Database knowledge: SQL Server, RDS PostgreSQL, Aurora, Amazon Dynamo, Mongo DB and/or MySQL
o Authentication Protocols in AWS, windows and Linux
o SSL Certificates, AWS Auth and/or SSL communication
o Scripting languages: Unix Shell (bash/ksh), PowerShell, Batch commands
o Knowledge of Security Risk and capabilities with SaaS, IaaS, PaaS
o QRadar, Database Security Monitoring, Network & Host Based Monitoring, Vulnerability Management, Splunk, PKI, Tripwire etc.
Designs, develops and implements new security technologies to support business and technology solutions
- Ability to present and articulate Security Architecture and Designs in front of large forums and senior management
- Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) for security tools, applications and processes.
- Create, maintain and deliver to project schedules and budgets.
- Identify, manage and maintain KPI and other metrics for core processes.
- Review and assess the current supported tools, apps and processes to determine gaps for meeting the needs of the stakeholders.
- Design and implement changes to existing security tools, applications and processes based on changes in scope or needs.
- Work directly with internal infrastructure teams to align and execute infrastructure changes to support the tools, apps and processes.
- Create process documents for operations, maintenance and integrating output from these tools into daily security operations.
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferred with Master’s or equivalent experience