As an ETL Developer, you will be responsible for working independently on information development projects. You will lead discussions with functional resources to determine data ETL and or API Services requirements. You will develop ETL/API processes using Talend Suite of tools and other internal tools if needed and serve as the focal point for site Data Security / Privacy procedures and processes.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing ETL processes to facilitate data archival activities from a variety of source databases into a central repository using, primarily, Talend Data Integration set of tools
- Leading the Archive ETL team in the process and use of Talend ETL/API tools, including documentation of standards for the team
- Creating API Services using this module of the Talend Suite
- Working with cross functional teams to execute data archival processes successfully and to the satisfaction of the owning business
- Design and implement highly distributed, scalable and performance ETL processes - Staging, Data Enrichments and Strong data delivery techniques.
- Identify key business processes and deliver subject specific ETL processes to load physical data models.
- Support ongoing ETL efforts for Development, QA and Production environments.
- Effectively communicate data design ensure proper implementation and utilization of the data structures.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Minimum of 2 years working with Talend Data Integration tools.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with relevant Information Technologies (InfoSphere, DataStage, Pentaho, Oracle Data Integration, TIBCO BusinessWorks).
- Should be familiar with transactional database design, ETL, and data warehousing concepts in a heterogeneous data environment including but not limited to MS SQL, Oracle, Teradata and/or Snowflake.
- Effectively work in an ETL framework driven environment.
- Ability to contribute to a variety of functions in the program management domain.
- Ability to work on complex problems where analysis requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Proven skill in both business planning and information technology.
- Knowledge of networking, storage, and computing infrastructure.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Capable and influential at project management.
- Quality and cost driven.
- Experience in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, and Data Migration technologies.
- ERP System Experience.
- Ability to communicate across direct organization and Digital Technology function.