A Production Manager job in Troy, NY is available via Modis Engineering and Technology. The Production Manager job will involve working with production operations, maintenance and engineering teams in the production of manufactured components. This position will need to have excellent communication and organization skills to lead production workers with dally tasks.
Production Supervision job responsibilities include:
• Responsible for production schedules and posting of daily work assignments based upon production needs and individual strengths.
• Monitoring and improving productivity, while ensuring all customer commitments are met in a timely, quality and cost-conscious manner
• Managing work force for daily, weekly and monthly production goals, safety during production and quality initiatives.
• Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment, Experience with Six Sigma or Lean initiatives is preferred.
• BS degree in Production Supervision, Business or Engineering. (Need to have BS degree)
• Preferred 2-4 years or more of managing of production workers in manufacturing environment.
• Ability to work within a team environment.
If you are interested in this Production Manager job in Troy, NY then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering and Technology go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Darren McCloud at 317-558-1032 or Darren.email@example.com .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.