Talent Acquisition Specialist opportunity with a Fortune 500 company!
Location: Tulsa, OK
Length: Roughly an 8 month contract with possibility to extend
Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) is looking for an inclusive, proactive, collaborative, and results-oriented Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the MRO Team. This key team member will partner with Human Resources Managers and business leaders across the MRO North America division to deliver high-caliber talent for existing openings, grow bench-strength
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Utilize a metrics-driven approach to deliver a talent pipeline from a variety of recruiting sources (social media, traditional job boards, career fairs, college programs) while promoting the brand as an employer of choice
• Champion recruiting and leverage the power of LinkedIn
• Drive a reduction in recruiting spend, identifying and contributing qualified candidates to the business
• Engage with business leaders and HR colleagues using a collaborative and consultative approach that builds credibility while establishing trust at all levels of the organization to create win/win solutions
• Champion diversity and inclusion initiatives to ensure a diverse candidate slate for all open roles
• Lead full cycle recruitment processes for assigned positions, leveraging internal and external channels for active openings and pipeline development
• Builds strategic partnerships with HR community and managers while simultaneously holding managers accountable for timely recruiting processes
• Regularly assess the pulse of recruitment campaigns, pivoting approach as necessary to attract top talent
• Act as talent acquisition Subject Matter Expert, providing ongoing coaching and training to HR community and management team(s) across the division
• Develop and provide weekly key staffing metrics
• Proactively engage the market to understand the competitive landscape, developing new strategies to promote our company brand and sourcing methodologies
• Ensure compliance with all Federal, State, and local employment and labor laws
• Responsible for staffing and recruitment of best-in-class talent while providing guidance to managers on best organizational practices to effectively meet the demands of the business.
• Creates and maintains job descriptions for the Midwest locations.
• Observes all safety and security procedures.
• Uses equipment and materials properly.
• Reports potentially unsafe conditions.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management or similar field
• A minimum of 3 years of HR-relevant experience. PHR or SPHR is a plus.
• Recruiting in a manufacturing or industrial environment is a plus.
• Experience with federal, state, and regulatory agencies affecting U.S. labor population.
• The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, ambitious individual who views human capital as the organizations most critical asset.
• Outstanding time management, analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Excellent communication, presentation, leadership, and interpersonal skills developed problem-solving skills; solid organizational skills; and the demonstrated ability to be self-directed.
• Requires a hands-on individual with the ability to see the big picture.
• Ability to work well under pressure, multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
• Computer skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Oracle experience a plus.
• Confident and effective in dealing with different levels of management up to executive leaders.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Typical Working Conditions:
• Work will be conducted mostly indoors in an office type environment.
• Exposure to heat or cold will mostly be limited to when walking from one building to another or if bay doors have been opened to allow for shipping and receiving activities. The use of PPE such as safety glasses and safety-toed shoes is required in designated working areas.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term disability insurance, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits, and a 401K plan. Our program provides employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. Available paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave, where required by law; any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law; and Holiday pays upon meeting eligibility criteria.
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/.
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and convictionPay Details: $26.00 to $31.00 per hour
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.