Supplier Quality Engineer
Modis Inc. is seeking a Supplier Quality Engineer with experience in a regulated industry for a 3 month contract-to-hire role in a southeastern suburb of Cleveland. The SQE will lead manage and investigate supplier non-conformance. Qualified candidates will have 5+ years’ experience within quality in an aerospace, automotive, or medical device environment.
This role is offering a chance to join a global and still-growing employer, a leader in the aerospace market!
Supplier Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Perform supplier root cause investigation and preventative actions.
- Manage supplier non-conformities with 5 Why and 8D evidence.
- Ensure suppliers are compliant using process audits.
- Ensure corrective and preventative actions have been effectively implemented at the supplier.
- Approve supplier waiver requests and mitigate risks between supplier and manufacturing engineering.
- Supplier selection.
- FAI reports.
- Travel to suppliers.
- B.S. degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years in quality engineering, including 3+ years in supplier quality
- 3+ years in a regulated environment
- Auditing experience, certifications are plus
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Skills in Quality Standards such as AS9100
- Knowledge in Process FMEA’s risk analysis, causal analysis, 8D, SPC and corrective actions
Why Modis? Modis has a commitment to making exceptional connections with you and our clients; creating strong and long-lasting relationships for your career. Modis also prides itself on personal touch and providing current and up-to-date feedback on your performance.
If you are interested in this Supplier Quality Engineer Job in Cleveland, OH then please apply via http://www.modis.com
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-750-6232
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled