A Maintenance Journeyman job in Vernon, CA is available through Modis Engineering.
This is a full time direct hire role with a global manufacturer. Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. Excellent benefits!!!
- Troubleshooting / maintaining / repairing electro-mechanical systems, pneumatic and hydraulic machine operations, electric motors, conveyors etc.
- Controlling downtime by informing production workers of routine preventative maintenance techniques.
- Fabricating repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintaining equipment, parts and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies.
- Must be able to pass mechanical skills test to be considered
- Journeyman cardholder preferred OR 4 years of relevant/related work experience AND 576 hours of technical training (2 year degree).
- Experience with 440/480v electrical components
- Must be able to work a rotating schedule, with weekend and holiday requirements
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. on a regular basis
If you have questions about the position, please contact Laura Sanchez at email email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled