Provide administrative leadership and take responsibility for coordinating a broad array of activities. Coordinate and liaise areas including Research, Engineering, Med-Ed, and Marketing. May assist in some sales activity, budgetary accountability to office supplies and other general office functions. This position will support an Executive leadership position as well including scheduling travel, calendar invites, conference calls, assistance with expense reporting, and general system related questions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Act as executive administrative assistant to the division GM, including but not limited to calendar, travel and expense management.
Coordinate with central corporate departments (HR, Legal, IT, etc.).
Supervise office activities to achieve maximum expense control and productivity.
Inter-departmental communication liaison.
Organize and coordinate meetings (internal/external), teleconference and video conferences.
Manage internal document routing and review process.
Assist in maintaining standards for team based on corporate policies and procedures.
Expected Areas of Competence (i.e., knowledge, skills and abilities)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player and self-starter.
- Ability to handle multiple jobs simultaneously while working in a fast-pace environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of documents and correctly handle exposure to highly sensitive information.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to operate independently to make decisions and handle issues.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook systems experience and proficiency required.
- Concur expense and travel program experience a plus.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Associates degree preferred.
- 5+ years Experience
Travel Requirements - N / A
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records