We are currently seeking an experienced marketing professional to manage digital media and campaigns. The Digital Campaign Marketing Manager will be responsible for the strategic development and implementation of marketing campaigns that align to Enterprise issue areas and priorities. Campaigns would be executed across digital channels including email, display, native ads, search, and/or social media. S/he will work with internal stakeholders, including business unit leads, digital channel leads, and members of the Product, Development, Membership, or Analytics teams.
- Collaborate with Business Unit leads to identify digital opportunities to serve consumer demand, empower consumers to act, and create value, acting as subject matter expert for digital marketing channels
- Areas of focus may include: Health, Work & Jobs, Caregiving, Savings & Planning, Travel, Entertainment, Auto, Home & Family, Policy/Research
- Develop and implement digital marketing programs and plans that support the organization’s strategic priorities and drive deep consumer engagement and outcomes
- Define campaign strategy and objectives aligned to overall business goals and digital goals
- Manage online campaigns in paid, earned, and owned channels, including email, display, paid search, sweepstakes, social and new media
- Develop creative and project briefs. Coordinate messaging and content in campaigns with business owners, Editorial, and external agencies/vendors.
- Ensure that the right voice and high-quality content are maintained in all messaging channels
- Work with constituents to implement campaigns and obtain necessary approvals from stakeholders including legal
- Determine return on investment or breakeven for marketing programs based on forecast results
- Manage campaign-level budgets ensuring the most efficient use of funds to meet goals
- Work with marketing vendors on budget management, timing, tracking, testing of initiatives, reaching targets
- Ensure proper tracking for any testing and performance read-outs
- Make recommendations to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Analyze and report on campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Identify trends and opportunities for improvements.
- Work with product management to improve conversion processes and other on-site improvements to facilitate consumer engagement.