A Piping Drafter / Designer job in Winter Springs, FL is available through Modis Engineering. This is a 6 month contract assignment.
Piping Drafter / Designer job responsibilities include:
- Produces drawings using standard AutoCad or Autodesk Plant 3D or Revit conforming to E&A standards.
- Draw piping plans, diagrams, profiles, and spool drawings with material lists for petroleum storage and transportation facilities based on P&ID representations.
- Adhere to ANSI and API piping standards using standard valves and fittings. Familiar with 150#, 300# and 600# fittings and valves.
- Familiarity with API standard steel above ground tanks a plus.
- Provide plans showing existing and new piping for modifications for existing facilities or equipment with tie points and instrument installation points.
- Correlate, interpret, and modify data obtained from topographical surveys.
- Review rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other engineering data received from mechanical and civil engineers to incorporate into the design concepts.
- Draft detailed plans and detailed drawings for equipment connections working from vendor cut sheets or other detailed information.
- Draft foundation layouts, sections and details including reinforcing steel, anchor bolts and grouting.
- Experience in Petroleum facilities a major plus. Cross country pipelines, tank terminals, crude oil production, truck loading and asphalt terminals.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
• 3-5 years of Piping design experience
If you are interested in this Piping Designer job in Winter Springs, FL then please click APPLY NOW.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled