A Project Engineer job near Worcester, MA is available through Modis Engineering & Technology. This position will provide project management around projects working with various departments (engineering, production, IT and marketing) in the process or development of products. The ideal candidate will have a background that is technical and business savvy to insure products to market.
Project Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Ability to guide and direct associates in development or release for products to market.
• Work with external customers, vendors and suppliers around problem issues and solutions.
• Work with engineering around product design, testing, quality through manufacturing.
• Engage with production management around manufacturing.
• BS Degree in a technical discipline or MS degree preferred
• 5 years or more experience in a Project Engineer, Program Management
• Worked within a regulated manufacturing environment is preferred
• Experience with Six Sigma or ISO requirements.
If you are interested in this Project Engineer job near Worcester MA, then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Darren McCloud at 317-558-1032 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.