A Controls Engineer job in Zeeland, MI is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. In this position you will be responsible for PLC and HMI programming and troubleshooting to keep production running. You will also integrate specific applications and current systems.
Controls Engineer job responsibilities include:
- Support equipment programming for manufacturing, troubleshoot software and hardware issues, and support programming of robots.
- Troubleshoot and upgrade existing equipment to new equipment design and implementation.
- Ensure production is continuous by maintaining and implementing electrical control systems.
- Interpret control requirements from customer specifications and develop technical requirements for controls.
- Bachelor’s degree or a two-year technical degree with five (5+) years of experience.
- Two to four (2-4) years of experience is required.
- Allen Bradley experience and a strong electrical background is required.
- Experience using, installing, and troubleshooting vision systems.
- Experience with computer programming (C, Java, or Python) preferred.
If you are interested in this Controls Engineer job in Zeeland, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jake VanAlten at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-432-6755.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled