Team Leader Sales Support & Project Handling
Our client is actively searching for a Team Leader Sales Support & Project Handling
Our client is part of a well-known Brazilian brand which is active in the development and production of electrician motors and drives.
These company is in charge of commercializing their products in Benelux
As a Team Leader Sales Support, you are responsible of
- Taking the daily leadership of the team, take and give responsibilities, support the colleagues when necessary (commercial and technical)
- Managing the work distribution inside the team by constantly evaluating the workload using the available KPI’s that measure all the tasks within your team
- Placing orders into SAP system, preparing the administrative documents and invoicing.
- Organizing periodic meetings in order to assess the situation of the team and share information
- Being the link between your team, other internal services as well as with the company factories throughout the world. You are also in charge keeping the dialogue with the management
- Detecting the pain points and work out processes to improve them
- Documenting the procedures and harmonize them
- Keeping good contact with colleagues from other branches and factories
- Making sure that for every main task there is a back-up. All tasks need to be put in an overview
- Being an ambassador of our company and of the sales support team
Project Coordinator, you are responsible of
- Checking upon order receipt, the consistency between the customer’s order and the quotation. Organize a kick-off meeting when necessary
- Processing the order in the SAP Business One system
- Following-up the order and the technical documentation that goes with it
- Being the interface between the customer and the factories all along the process making sure all aspects are covered: commercial, financial, technical, logistic
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree at least (technical or commercial orientation), with proven experience in the industrial field
- You have previous experience as a team leader in customer service, with a good knowledge of the industrial environment and strong leadership skills
- You are a great communicator both with customers and inside the corporate environment
- You are able to handle long term projects including technical discussions with customers/factories
- You are French or Dutch native speaker, fluent in the second national language and English
- You have good IT skills (MS office suite, SAP is a plus)
- Experience in the industrial world and experience with electricity is a must!
What can you expect from the client?
The client offers you a function in an ambitious multinational team with a high local added value
Salary in line with skills; Additional extra-legal benefits bonus system, meal vouchers, pension and hospitalization insurances.