Our Regina, Saskatchewan based client is looking for a “Solutions Architect” for a 3 year (Split) contract role in Regina.
My client is looking for a qualified Solution Architect(s) to provide Information Technology (IT) solutions to business problems. These solutions may include systems, applications, infrastructure or processes, and may involve the enterprise and integration of a wide variety of products, services and technologies. The Solution Architects must have extensive knowledge of systems, architectures, systems management, networking, network computing and application design techniques, different platform implementations and must be able to identify, evaluate and select the elements of the solution which best meet the business needs of the client organization.
Typical Duties of Resource include but are not limited to:
- Work with project teams to develop the conceptual architecture design; ensuring it contains appropriate level of guidance (business, information, application and technical perspective).
- Development of the conceptual solution architecture document for a business system based on the functional & non-functional requirements.
- Guide and monitor the compliance of the design and development of the business system to the conceptual solution architecture.
- Participate in the detailed system analysis, design and development of the business
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working full-time in an Information Technology related field.
- Experience in solutions architecture and/or design related experience.
- Experience working as an Information Technology Architect at a senior level.
- TOGAF certified is highly desired
- Candidate has served as an IT Architect on at least four successful engagements as follows: served as the lead architect, all were performed using a formal IT methodology, and the solution, or portion of, was implemented successfully. List the project and start and end dates.
What Modis can Offer?
Fantastic Salary & Great Work Life Balance!!!
“If you are legally entitled to work in Canada & if this is your ideal opportunity, then we welcome you to Modis Family! Please share a copy of your CV with Shruthi.Srirangaraju@Modis.com immediately.”