Business Rules Engine Software Engineer
Duration: 1 year
As a Business Rules Engine Software Engineer, you will be responsible for producing decision management solutions in support of multiple health programs. As a part of the Business Rules engineering and Salesforce software engineering team, you will be responsible for integrating Salesforce with a business rule engine.
- Salesforce integration with business rule engine through configuration and development using InRule (irAuthor, irVerify, irServer, Rule Execution Services, Catalog Services, irSDK, etc.)
- Design effective rule strategies to identify and provide solutions for customers
- Develop and implement rule changes in an agile environment
- Validate rule changes against transactions data and ensure quality is enforced
- Rule authoring, harvesting, and design guidelines
- Rule execution modeling and optimization
- Testing, performance tuning, and logging approaches
- Rule application management and deployment
- 3+ years software engineering experience
- 1+ years current knowledge and experience with a Business Rules Engine
- 2+ years of experience with other software framework such as Java/J2EE or SFDC
- Strong knowledge and experience with Agile Best Practices / Scrum methodologies
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of SFDC Health Cloud, Community Cloud Preferred.
- Ability to interface with internal and external customers at the executive level
- Prior experience working in Healthcare is a plus
- 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience. Master’s in business or engineering is a plus.