Contract Duration: 12 months
Location: Fredericton, NB
Our client requires experienced Project Managers with strong Agile project delivery background to join their dynamic team focused on delivery of Disability Support Services, Digital Inspections and Digital Client Files initiatives among others. These positions are within the Digital Transformation Division and will be focused on the migration of legacy application data to enterprise solutions.Required Skills:
- Deliver project phase initiation activities (i.e. Phase Initiation Document, scope, team setup, Kick Off, etc.)
- Perform detailed planning activities for each project (i.e. development activities, schedule, etc.)
- Provide project delivery and management for each project (i.e. resources, risk, issue, change management, etc.)
- Provide project monitoring and controlling activities (i.e. status reports, change requests, risk & issue management, etc.)
- Understand business challenges to design effective solutions that address users, process, technology, and data needs of clients to achieve their desired outcomes.
- Work with clients and internal teams to define and establish scope and requirements, create solutions, and develop an executable plan, including resource needs, timelines and costs.
- Utilize data and analytics knowledge and the associated business processes to deliver solutions which meet clients business objectives
- Design and conduct discovery sessions, document requirements/user stories, work with technical teams to determine scope, organize into sprints.
- Create development-ready, scoped and approved user stories. Articulate clearly and unambiguously what needs to be accomplished with a clear definition of done. This may require coordination with multiple workstreams for more complex projects.
- Manage scope, requirements, resources, time, cost, quality, risks, and communications for on-time, on-budget, high quality project delivery.
- Drive structure and content for Project Status meetings and Steering Committee meetings with key Client stakeholders, as well as for all Agile/Project ceremonies.
- Report status and progress of assigned activities to management.
- Identify potential non-technical risks and anticipated points of resistance and develop specific plans to mitigate or address concerns.