Developer, Data Analytics
Contract Duration: 4 months Location: Toronto, Hybrid onsite once or twice a week
Location: Toronto, Hybrid onsite once or twice a week
Our client is at the forefront of the journey to transform their company into a data centric organization through impactful customer insights, innovative analytics, and well governed data. You will be part of a team, Data Platform Management Analytics working with Data Office, technology partners and platform users responsible for contributing to the execution of Data Platform Management processes, working on projects with special focus on platform analytics and telemetry.Responsibilities:
- Develop, execute, and maintain metadata management workflows.
- Participate in the requirements gathering, design, plan, coordination, and development of Data Platform initiatives with varying scope, ambiguity, and complexity.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand business needs, data
- Collaborate and support team members when needed.
- Participate in all aspects of the QA life cycle, with a focus on agile methodologies.
- 5+ years of experience in software development using agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Experience working with database and business process management development
- 2+ years of experience developing user-facing workflows using low code tools
- 3+ years of experience with Java or C#
- Strong working knowledge with project management tools, such as, Confluence, JIRA
- Experience with agile delivery frameworks
- experience with modern cloud application (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- experience developing with large-scale software application