"We believe that the future belongs to those who drive innovation, who shape change and who network through collaboration."
• You understand our customers, their needs and challenges and know how we can help them to be successful. This knowledge comes from numerous direct contacts with our customers worldwide as well as from your collection and analysis of market data.
• You are informed about trends in our target markets and keep yourself up-to-date on technologies for the development of new solutions (e.g. machine learning, Industry 4.0, web technologies, bus systems etc.).
• Together with our engineers, with whom you will have productive interactions on a daily basis, you will transform market inputs and your creative ideas into products and features that delight our customers and help them to be successful.
• As a persuasive communicator, you will work with our global sales companies to implement product launches as well as marketing and sales initiatives. Also, you are supporting them in answering questions regarding applications and technology of our products.
• As a part of an ambitious, rapidly growing team you are hands-on and get things done. For example, you will create marketing, sales and training materials (presentations, videos, brochures, data sheets, press reports etc.) and implement them together with the teams in the sales organizations of our group.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or a vast technological understanding combined with a broad knowledge or at least strong interest in different functional areas such as sales, customer support, finance, strategy or marketing
• Knowledge or at least strong interest in multiple technologies (e.g. software, hardware and mechanical engineering)
• Knowledge and ideally experience with agile concepts like Scrum, Kanban-board, Business Model Canvas etc.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach to problem solving
• Ability to clearly articulate your strategy and vision and to convince different stakeholders without direct authority
• Friendly and winning communication style and the ability to explain complex content in a simple and understandable way
• Persistence and drive to getting things done
• A creative approach to connecting customer feedback to product development
• Fluent English language skills and at least basic skills in one or more other languages
• Organizational talent and hands-on mentality
• Flexibility, adaptability as well as the willingness and ability to learn quickly
Thank you. We are looing forward to your application.