For one of your clients in Basel we are currently searching for a Anti-falsified Medicines Chemometrician for a 2 year contract.
- Closely partner with the Anti-falsified Medicines Director, to align activities and ensure they are closely connected with the strategy
- Lead the management of machine learning methods and algorithm of a wide variety of pharmaceutical products founded on their spectral libraries to support industry changing topics such as Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Prepare detailed documentation to transfer knowledge and satisfy governance and regulatory concerns
- Perform evidence profiling from pharmaceutical and forensic assessments to highlight criminal patterns, signatures or modus operandi to leverage anti-counterfeiting investigations of linked cases through data analysis and data mining
- Collaborate with business partners to understand needs, recommend enhancements and deploy predictive analytics across multiple platforms
- Maintain and further build knowledge of local and international regulatory and legislative requirements to provide expert advice and appropriate technical support on all quality and legal related matters.
- 3-5 years’ experience undertaking similar roles in the Pharmaceutical Industry or others with a particular focus on applied data science in analytical chemistry and forensic sciences as well as machine learning development and implementation.
- Proficient in computational analysis of field measurement data with Python with data management and integration skills
- Coding skills in Python are strongly required
- Extensive knowledge of data modelling and machine learning techniques
- Extensive skills with programming/analytical tools (Python, R, SAS, Matlab, etc.) is highly desired
- Strong skills with data querying tools (SQL, DB2, Hive, Pig etc.)
- Sound experience in vibrational spectroscopy (NIR, FTIR, Raman...); Operational experience should include manufacturing, forensic, QA/QC management, development or other relevant experience e.g. working at a regulatory health authority and/or law enforcement are a plus