We are currently assisting an International Pharmaceutical client in finding a QA Operation Expert for a contract until the end of 2023.
The Role is in the canton of Basel.
- Ensure compliance according to internal quality standards, relevant regulatory requirements and the filed product quality standards
- Ensure QA monitoring of the allocated products in the QC organization
- Manage all quality aspects of a portfolio of products in terms of re-lease, validation, qualification, deviations, change and transfer work, in the QC and AS&T laboratories
- Perform the technical batch release decision in SAP
- This role requires adherence to specific cGMP requirements and execution according to the valid SOP's
- The person does support the QA/QC oversight and is doing QA driven projects on requests
- German: fluent verbal and written
- English: good verbal understanding, technical understanding
- University degree in chemistry, pharmacy or equivalent
- Professional experience in quality control/quality assurance in pharmaceutical industry or in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical drug products
- Laboratory Equipment qualification and calibration: HPLC / filtration