For one of our clients in Basel we are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
The EMEA TA Group are tasked with building hiring synergies for all positions within our scope and sharing best practices and resources across the region. The primary focus of this position will be to source and hire top talent for a number of countries within EMEA across our domains and cross-divisional business groups.
- Manage and drive appropriate sourcing, assessment, selection and pre-on boarding strategies for EMEA
- Drive the talent acquisition strategy for positions across all divisions by creating the recruiting strategy in alignment with the division and business unit goals
- Manage major recruitment campaigns, confidential and business critical projects related to the TA global strategy
- Act as Brand ambassador to external market by responsibly dealing with candidates, vendors and external associates
- Support Sourcers & TA Admins to develop functional and TA operational depth and clearing roadblocks
- Ensure best in class hiring Manager and candidates’ experience throughout the hiring
- Ensure data compliance within Applicant Tracking Tool (Brassring) for assigned areas and provide periodic hiring status reports to business stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree, or relevant work experience in HR or Talent Acquisition
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting preferably within an in-house TA team with exposure to recruiting across multiple locations in EMEA
- Effective and persuasive communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated record of developing partnerships and relationships across mix-matrixed organization
- Proven ability to engage with senior hiring managers and stakeholders