We are recruiting for an international pharmaceutical industry, a pharmacovigilance project manager. You will join an international pharmacovigilance excellence department and lead by influence.
Are you looking to join a fast-growing department? Are you looking for a new professional challenge with international exposure?
Apply with Modis Life Science!
Main purpose of the role:
You will support the organization by:
· Ensuring international principles and standards applied consistently in support of the International organization
· Supporting strategic projects involving International organization
· Collaborate and drive Algorithm updates reflecting International PV core activity workload (Resources calculation for Local Market PV)
· Be the Project lead and International PV support
· Liaise with International Leadership Team on core activities and ensure algorithm updates are completed in a timely manner
· Support the development/maintenance of Resources Calculation across the department
· Industry insight/PV intelligence related activities support
· Support Head of PV International Strategy in liaising with key functions at the department (i.e. Safety Operations), to interpreting PSMF data outputs, and coordinating international corrective/preventative actions as needed)
· Lead PV projects
· Scientific Degree or Diploma Critical thinking
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry with at least 3 years PV exposure
· Communicates with clarity and consistency to achieve alignment of stakeholder activities regarding safety risk related requirements internally (local/regional/HQ) and externally (HAs, BPs).
· Experience in international environments
· Decision making
· Organizational and follow-up skills
· Time management and prioritizing skills
· Change Management
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and utilize effective problem-solving approaches and follows up and resolves outstanding issues
· Microsoft Suite, including MS Project