We are recruiting, on a 1 year contract, an experienced SAP Project Manager - Global Supply Chain, to provide project management and SAP expertise to support SC process integration.
· Support with project management activities of the Supply chain process integration lead (workstream lead for supply chain)
· Coordinate and track the completion of business activities and deliverables during all project phases (analysis, build, test, cutover, go-live and hyper care)
· Organize / Participate in the various project status meetings and working sessions
· Support the supply chain integration lead in the change management and communication activities
· Participate in demos of capabilities throughout build phase to approve alignment with expected outcomes
· Work with the team to identify and document acceptance criteria
· Develop Users Acceptance Test (UAT) plans and execute them. Prepare and review test scenarios for UAT
· Develop and review business process documentation and end users documentation (end to end process map, playbooks, procedure documents, work instructions, SOPs, user guide on SAP transactions etc.)
· Develop and implement training strategy including supporting or/leading super users and users training on SOP, procedures, Work instruction and SAP transaction user guides
· Support execution of project cutover, go-live and hyper care phase
· Collaborates and builds alignment with cross-functional matrix team members. Maintains a strong focus on quality, planning and data accuracy and delivering business value.
· Collaborate with other Workstream lead to ensure alignment in the use of standard processes and play the role of Supply Chain SME
· Contribute to define KPIs where necessary, analyze process performance and suggest process improvement or user training
• Minimum 10 years of Business Analysis experience in Pharma supply chain
• Minimum 5+ years of IT project coordination experience managing complex projects.
• High Experience with the SAP S4 HANA MM, PP, SD modules in Pharma Industry.
• Experience in authoring business process deliverables as needed
• Experience in developing business requirements, UAT development and execution.
• Experience/ involvement with ERP system implementations
• Establishes strong working relationships with key internal and external business partners.
• Works well in teams and is able to work with a wide variety of people.
• Self-starter, placing a high value on accountability, customer service, teamwork and
• delivering results.
• Ability to work across multiple time zones (U.S EST – Europe)
• Ability to translate concepts and strategy into meaningful communications.
• Organized with Strong attention to detail