Modis is looking for a Compliance Manager in Basel area. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the company priorities, powered by innovative capabilities and outstanding performance
- Duration: asap until December 2021 (extension possible)
- Location: Basel area or remote
- Compliance evaluation framework to help evaluate the compliance program systematically in order to provide assurance to internal and external stakeholders to build trust and protect reputation.
- Implementation of sustainable solution
- Operationalise solution
- Establish a Global Compliance Monitoring Program.
- Operating Model Design
- Master’s Degree in a related field. Project Management qualification. Train-the-trainer and/or instructional design qualification essential
- 3+ years Clinical or Pharmaceutical experience with deep understanding of Medical, Commercial and Technical Operations
- 5+ Years’ experience leading diverse project teams with stretch targets and tight timelines within a matrix organization.
- 8+ Years managing learning project budgets of up to $1m
- 3+ Years working in a customer-facing role, ideally with an agency providing services into the Pharma industry.
- 7+ Years Knowledge of adult education theory and practice.
- Language: English