On behalf of our client, a global pharmaceutical company in Canton Basel, we are currently looking for an Epidemiology Analyst who will support the team in conducting real-world data research analyses
• Workload: 100%
• Duration: 12 months (possibility for extension)
- Epidemiology Analyst will support the team in conducting real-world data research analyses in a rare disease in close collaboration with epidemiologists, data scientists, and clinical scientists
- Cohort creation, code-list definition, statistical and database programming, interpretation of results including support to writing study reports
- Support the data network expansion incl. evaluation of data assets to be onboarded, data mapping including data quality checks, and data asset dashboard creation.
- A graduate degree (Masters or PhD) in Biostatistics, Public Health, Epidemiology, Informatics or related field is required.
- At least 3 years' experience in data science / computer science, as well as statistical and database programming in R and SQL against large longitudinal patient-level observational healthcare or other real-world datasets. Strong epidemiology methods knowledge in research project development and conduct.
- Fluent in English, oral and written.