Modis is looking for Financial Analyst in Solothurn area. Are you right person?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for Consolidation and Preparation of Reporting, Forecasting, Analysis and other areas within the team`s responsibility area and provides accurate, timely, meaningful and complex financial analysis to influence business decisions.
Duration: asap for 1 year
- This position will work closely with functional business leads to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the solution deployed in support of the business goals and objectives.
- Provides planning support and financial expertise for business decisions and performs ad-hoc complex analyses to support business partners on special projects as assigned
- Responsible for completing all Month End close requirements (Journal Entries, Account Reconciliations, Budget vs Actual Analysis, Corporate Reporting, Headcount, etc.) and ensures monthly closings are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Supports Manager with highly complex research and analysis
- Prepares ad-hoc analyses and presentations as needed
- Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all local government and company regulations, policies and procedures for health, safety and environmental compliance
- Participates in implementing continuous improvement, simplification, streamlining and standardization
- Work to be shared in a team
- BA or equivalent in accounting or finance; and related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of advanced accounting/finance, practices and techniques
- Good written and oral English communication skills, German is preferred
- SAP FI/CO and Ariba experience
- Profound multi annual experience working in finance
- Working experience in finance
- Strong knowledge and skills in MS Office
- Must be highly organized, creative, articulate and analytical
- Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- English spoken and written, German is a plus