Modis Life science is looking for one of its clients:
Your next challenges:
• Partecipating in Global R&D change management.
• Developing the most appropriate verification & validation strategies based on the design input and product risk analysis.
• University degree in biotechnology, engineering, biochemistry, biology…
• Domain knowledge in molecular biology is higly prefered;
• In depth expertise in the design, execution and documentation of FDA compliant System V&V campaigns;
• Strong project management;
• Strong people focus with willingness, capability and interest to develop teams to drive excellence;
• Ability to collaborate productively cross-functionally and interdisciplinary;
• Experience in V&V processes and the related change management;
• Understanding combining instrumentation and assay integration aspects;
• Ready to help the Leadership team to lead an ambitious global change process;
• Lean & Six Sigma experience would be an asset;
• Fluent in English and business proficiency in french