We are recruiting, on behalf of our client, a Process Development Systems Analyst with experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
In this role, you will monitor and maintain laboratory automation and operational data management technologies.
- Monitor and maintain assigned applications in their proper operating condition to meet business requirements.
- Identify, develop, and deploy upgrades to improve operational efficiency and business processes
- Provide escalated support, and manage vendor support, for assigned applications.
- Stay current on training and administration of SOPs and training activities as part of operating in a validated environment.
- Communicate information that is valuable to the intended audience
- Translate business needs into actionable requirements
- Lead and provide direction for operational activities as well as project-based support
- Provide technical expertise in the assigned software applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- Minimum 3 years experience with lab automation and digitalization technologies such as Sm@rtline Data Cockpit, ELN, eWorkbook, OSI Pi and Ignition.
- Experience with laboratory automation and data management technologies.
- Knowledge and experience of integrating enterprise systems
- Experience working in a regulated environment such as pharma/biopharma with exposure to computer systems validation and data integrity requirements