For our client, an innovative Swiss pharmaceutical company located in Zürich we are accepting applications for the role of Head of Production.
The Head of Production/Site Manager ensures manufacturing of all products of the organization in a timely, economic, compliant and efficient way, thereby providing a significant contribution to company objectives. Lead all administrative functions to ensure efficient, economic and compliant operation of the site.
- Ensure timely, qualitatively and quantitatively impeccable production in compliance with internationally acknowledged guidelines, especially stipulations according to cGMP.
- Ensure that manufacturing instructions/rules are established and released from production management side.
- Ensure proper batch-record review from production site.
- Optimize, rework production processes in terms of quality and regulatory requirements.
- Optimize, rework production processes in terms of cost reduction possibilities and productivity enhancements.
- Assessment and review of quality deviations and ensuring appropriate measures are taken with regards to product quality and GMP compliance.
- Establishment of SOPs for production activities.
- Planning and execution of investment projects especially with regards to production.
- Participate in the budgeting process and assume responsibility for OPEX of the department.
- Establishment of monthly reports for production in collaboration with the F&A team.
- Procurement of raw material for production.
- University degree in science, ideally in chemistry or pharmacology and track record of excellent skills and profound experience in manufacturing or similar areas.
- Several years of experience in the manufacturing of medical products or drugs.
- Experience with external audits (customer audits, regulatory bodies.
- Good experience in cGMP
- Very good experience and skills in MS Office and ERP Systems
- Business fluent in German and English (written and spoken)