We are recruiting, on behalf of our client, a Life Science or IT Engineer with experience in quality assurance for IT systems within the pharmaceutical industry. You will be part of a Project Team and participate to an IT migration project.
You have a first experience in quality assurance for IT systems and would like to join an international pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland?
We are offering a challenging project, a fast-paced environment and nice conditions.
Feel free to apply with us!
· Review and approve all computerized systems key validation deliverables and major changes for systems as QA representative
· Review and approve change requests of GxP validated computerized systems. Investigate deviations and define appropriate corrective and preventive actions to avoid re occurrence
· Maintain and approve local CSV procedures
· Lead and support inspection related to e-Compliance
· Plan and conduct assigned vendor audits of computerized system and computerized or service suppliers.
· Bachelor of Sciences in Engineering, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Information Technology with proficiency in English.
· 2-5 years’ experience in quality assurance within the pharmaceutical industry
· Experience in CSV through several projects including IT systems and automation and covering the whole validation lifecycle documents
· Ability to demonstrate proficiency and thorough knowledge of computerized systems requirements defined by applicable European & US legislations, Health authorities and/or industry groups
· Fluency in French and English required
· Ability to demonstrate leadership