Our client located in Switzerland in the area of Lucerne is looking for a Analytical Scientist.
We are developing innovative biopharmaceuticals with state of the art technology. We currently offer an attractive position for a scientist with biochemistry or biotechnology background. The candidate will work in a global team with our counterparts in the U.S., UK and Nederland. The role will implement new methods, perform routine lab testing, and develop new method when required. The positon offers development potential and responsibilities can be adjusted to the candidate’s qualifications and ambitions.
Location: Lucerne area
Main areas of responsibility include:
· Perform analytical testing of drug substance and drug product release, stability and characterization for biologics under GMP/GDP.
· Execute analytical method qualifications and transfers
· Write technical protocols and reports
· Train new analysts
· Lab technician education of relevant Biotech or Pharmaceutical industry
· Bachelor/Master in Biochemistry/Chemistry/Biological Sciences
Required experience and skills:
· Experience with analytical testing with HPLC/UPLC, Capillary Electrophoresis, Spectrophotometry, etc.
· Protein biochemistry and/or biochemical analytical techniques of proteins or with any biophysical methods.
· Strong oral and written communication skills in English and German.
Preferred experience and skills:
· GMP working experience
· Experience on analytical method qualification and transfers