Modis Life Sciences is Is recruiting on behalf it’s client, a leader in the pharmaceutical industry a:
- Ensure order management, returns, complaints handling, and other activities part of Customer Service.
- Establish strong relationship with distributors and affiliates
- Respond in a timely manner to all customers inquiries promptly, identify issues and concerns and provide appropriate solutions.
- Review of all terms and conditions, including price
- Issue Commercial invoices, Proforma invoices, Credit notes and Commissions
- Supervise delivery dates and provide relevant information to the customer
- Issue or review shipping documents or any other documents needed for export, import or banks
- Manage Clinical Trial orders for non-IIT studies
- Interact daily with inventory management and our warehouses for order fulfilment
- Responsibility for tracking shipments from our warehouses to the final customers and handling any damage or return that may occur.
- Update the database Supply info to have up-to-date information.
- Manage any Change Control Request for designated countries.
- Invoice/credit memo and credit return management.
- Provide support and documents for audit purposes (logistics, finance, etc.).
- Maintain database for orders, product returns, credit notes and credit returns.
- Product Return management (due to transport damages, mix ups or too short shelf life) and responsibility of keeping files up to date.
- Close cooperation with other departments, such as Logistics Operations, Quality Assurance, Finance, Manufacturing, Marketing and Drug Safety & Risk Management to fulfil processes in place.
- Responsibility to notify any discrepancy in any Customer Service’s
- Establish new processes regarding specific countries.
- Identify business needs where needed and make recommendations to streamline the distribution of Celgene’s products.
- Ensure the appropriate EHS, GDP and cGMP standards are maintained.
- Support GDP activities as defined in relevant procedures.
- A business/administrative school graduate or equivalent in industry experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player and willingness to work in an environment where individual initiative and accountability to the team are required.
- Ability to work with limited day to day supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work and perform productively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Strong PC experience and Microsoft software (MS Office) experience
- Fluent in English and French.