For a leader in the pharmaceutical industry, Modis Life Sciences is looking for a:
- Responsible for the execution of all related activities for New Product Launches.
- Works’ cross-functionally with Regulatory Affairs, Manufacturing sites, Quality, Global Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Market partners and other operations departments to ensure launches are completed successfully & compliantly by the requested launch date.
- Act as a site to market lead for all launches within scope.
- Develops detailed launch readiness and launch execution plans and contingency plans as required using project management tools and templates
- Prepares launch scenarios, reviews Launch Readiness and Execution project plans against targets and provides focus to ensure that short term critical activities and milestones are accomplished.
- Anticipates problems, keep team members informed and escalates potential/major issues.
- Provide support for specific launch roll-out activities including change control tracking and digicam artwork tracking.
- Identify business needs where needed and propose solutions.
- General understanding of relevant activities in manufacturing, regulatory affairs, logistics, and of GMP/GDP guidelines, artwork /labeling development a plus.
- Ability to lead project teams and timelines successfully.
- Ability to work effectively with groups in other geographical locations.
- Has a successful track record of managing and coordinating complex projects internationally.
- Be a team player and work in an international environment.
- Able to work with independently, partner effectively with other functions at global level, and to set and manage own objectives.
- Ability to challenge status quo, is comfortable with the unknown, results oriented.
- English and French require.