Excellent opportunity of minimum 1 year as Quality Control Analyst for a leader in the
- Performs analytical testing according to raw material and product release specifications (HPLC,
- GC, UV/VIS, IR, dissolution, pH, conductivity, TOC, titration, weighing, wet chemistry
- experiments etc.).
- Performs review of analytical data.
- Performs basic laboratory work (buffer preparation, waste disposal management, washing of lab
- dishes, cleaning of the labs etc.)
- Supports management supply of consumables.
- Supports maintenance/calibration of equipment and keeps relationship with suppliers.
- Supports stability studies (set up, sampling, testing, coordination)
- Writes specific standard operations procedures (e.g. operation and maintenance of equipment)
- Participates in method transfer and method validation activities
- Supports selection, purchase and commissioning of new equipment.
- Handling of deviations and change controls
- Can be assigned special tasks and project work
- Federal Certificate of Capacity as Laboratory Technician or similar education
- 2 – 3 years of work experience in a GMP environment
- Solid knowledge in HPLC and GC techniques and CDS
- Knowledge of dissolution, UV/VIS and IR techniques.
- Knowledge of analytical method transfer and analytical method validation.
- Experience of doing analytical testing according to Ph. Eur. and USP prescriptions.
- Good writing skills.
- Excellent team spirit.
- Good knowledge in English and French.
- Knowledge of most common office software.