Minimum 3 months opportunity as Microbiology Quality Control Analyst for a leader in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Microbiological testing of raw materials and drug products according to incoming testing, release
- and stability specifications.
- Environmental monitoring of cleanrooms (microbiological and particles tests), compressed air, and
- waters (microbiological tests, TOC, conductivity, nitrates).
- Microbiological validation activities (writing of protocols, execution of validation, writing of reports).
- Review of analytical raw data generated in the Microbiology Laboratory.
- Supply management of consumables, including purchase requisitions.
- Release of culture Media (growth promotion testing) and material used in Microbiology laboratory.
- Identifications of microorganisms.
- Execution and review of simple analyses such as packaging components testing, AQL, visual
- inspection of pharmaceutical products.
- Support to maintenance/calibration of equipment and keeps relationship with suppliers.
- Training of other members of Quality Control or other departments.
- General laboratory tasks (sample management, waste disposal management, cleanings).
- Creation and update of procedures, work instructions and other QC documents.
- Participation and presentations at team meetings .
- Participation in projects and implementation of continuous improvement actions in the laboratory.
- Good knowledge of microbiology testing according to compendial harmonized methods.
- Good knowledge of environmental and water monitoring.
- Good knowledge of good microbiological practices and contamination control concepts.
- Knowledge of microbiological method validation according to compendial harmonized methods.
- Good knowledge of laboratory safety rules.
- Good knowledge of the general organization of a quality control laboratory.
- Good knowledge and ability to apply GDP and GMP rules.
- General computer literacy (Windows and MS Office) and ability to use a LIMS.
- Fluency in French and professional command of English.
- Good collaboration and communication with QC members and other departments.
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively within a team.
- Basics of the "LEAN" philosophy and 5S concept.
- Pragmatic, structured, with good organizational skills.
- Flexible, able to adapt to change.