For our client in Basel, we are looking for a Quality Manager R&D. As a quality manager, you'll manage projects and processes to support departmental portfolio, projects and objectives according to agreed timelines and standards, lead or support early phase projects or support more complex projects with mentoring.
- Duration: asap for 1 year (extension is possible)
- Workload: 100%
- Support a discipline and/or provide a service individually or within a team of as-socialites.
- Write, review, decide on approval and/or release of GMP-relevant deliverable and or/ related tools as per area of responsibility
- Manage project related activities
- Support Project management functions as a project team member.
- Provide support to line functions
- Comply with internal and external guidelines regarding quality and safety
- Education in the pharma/healthcare field or 5 years’ experience in the same sector
- Good knowledge of cGMP, working knowledge in technical development, production or QA.
- Good knowledge in the CGT space.
- Sound scientific, technical and regulatory knowledge.
- Good organizational and decision-making skills.
- Good and proven ability to analyze and evaluate cGMP compliance.
- Fluency in English. German desirable.