For our client in Zurich we are currently looking for a Data Analyst for a 12 Months maternity cover.
In the Pharmaceutical Research and Early Development organisation, we make transformative medicines for patients in order to tackle some of the world’s toughest unmet healthcare needs. We are united by our mission to transform science into medicines. Together, we create a culture defined by curiosity, responsibility and humility, where our talented people are empowered and inspired to bring forward extraordinary life-changing innovation at speed. Our Center Zurich is our Center of Excellence for Cancer Immunotherapy with a multinational team of around 185 employees. We focus on discovery, engineering, and technical development of next generation protein-based therapeutics and our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
We are currently looking for an experienced data expert with business analyst skills to join the Display Technologies team. It will involve business analysis and strong interaction with several internal and external IT collaborates to accelerate the process within our team. The candidate is expected to get familiar with the research and workflows the group is performing and translate this to IT solutions to better support the development of new drugs. Tasks will involve several topics from structured data capturing, onboarding of users, data visualization and building awareness how IT tools can support decision-making.
- Gain a general understanding of the research and workflows performed in the Display Technologies team to help developing improved analysis tools
- Gain a deep understanding of the IT landscape within the company and Display Technologies
- Support scientist to do configuration in the IT systems or perform those configuration on the scientists behalf
- Discover, analyze, and refine the implementation of use cases supporting the work of scientists by engaging with different stakeholders and user representatives
- Overlooking FAIRification process of our assay data:IDBS E-WorkBook/BioBook templates (requirements analysis and communication Zifo, experience in BioBook spreadsheet development)
- Setting up Certara D360 queries and Tibco Spotfire Templates for supporting decision making
- Min. Bachelor in Computer Sciences or Bioinformatics with an Biological/Lab understanding
- Min. 2-3 years experience in lab automation and data analysis, preferred in Tecan Evo Plus and Fluent, Biosero Green Button Go (GBG)
- Min. 2 years of experience as Data Analyst with Business Analyst tasks (e.g. user stories between Lab and Developers) in pharma research industry
- Hands-on experience in Spotfire, JIRA, Python
- Theoretical Knowledge and understanding of IDBS E-WorkBook/BioBook
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proactive and Teamplayer
- Self-driven and able to organize themselves
- Able to communicate with different internal stakeholders (Lab and Developers)
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must