Modis is continuing supporting one of the biggest clients in Zurich, in the research this time for a Technical Account Manager. If you have previous experience in project Management, preferably in e-commerce field and in an international, dynamic environment, get in touch with us.
- Support partners in integrating their data and platforms with the client.
- Understand how their data is structured and consult with them on the best way to integrate with client platforms.
- Provide high touch technical support. Troubleshoot, escalate and respond to product support requests from partnership teams.
- Leverage internal tools, logs and data to identify/troubleshoot issues.
- Act as liaison for Google Users and Products, internal Product/Engineering and Development teams by establishing operating processes, reporting cadence and ongoing communications with these stakeholders.
- Learn and build expertise on new processes, operational tools and tracking applications.
- Compile, analyze and report on relevant partner or support Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Drive optimizations and seek to reduce cost through tool or process improvements
- BA/BS degree; in lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience
- Experience in a Partner Management/B2B support role.
- Experience in a project management role, working across cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management, analytical, troubleshooting, influencing and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities while working independently to drive projects to completion.
- Ability to provide effective and pro-active communication to various stakeholders.
- Effective problem-solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently, French is an advantage
We offer you a nice challenge at one of the most exciting companies in the world. Our client has been identified multiple times as Fortune Magazine's #1 Best Place to Work and as the most powerful brand in the world. Our client has also been named as the most visited website on the Internet. If you consider yourself intelligent, creative and hardworking, this may be the job for you. A nice chance also for young professionals. Don't miss it! Next to a fix salary you will gain from nice fringe benefits offered by our client.
Duration: ASAP for 12 months with the possibility for an extension