We are recruiting, on behalf of our client, an Inventory Analyst for a 2 months contract.
This position is urgent and would start immediately.
- Subject Matter Expert: Be the subject matter expert relating to the Inventory Management System and monitor & follow up in case of product errors, therefore be the local point of contact for all related issues, updates and enquires. Understand interaction between IMS and hospital system(s). Executing, planning and monitoring the ordering, receipt, storage and consumption processes on-site for the product portfolio of all suppliers in scope, including management of the settings that drive system activity. Being fully aware of the financial impacts of these activities. Maintaining accurate data, both Master Data and inventory data, and able to execute all related processes as well as to coordinate and process validation activities. Complete on time and accurate procedure validation, following up any discrepancies with the appropriate key stakeholders.
- Obsolescence & short UBD (Use By Date) Management: Monitor and implement initiatives to decrease the obsolescence risk to the hospital solution portfolio, PAR Level Management and performance of regular cycle counts. Management of performance indicators through trends and logs: SOGL per quarter reporting.
- Returns: Solely responsible to be main point of contact and organize all returns to all suppliers through agreed processes, liaise with Back Office and manage hospital expectations around this.
- Reports: Run all daily, weekly and adhoc reports as per processes. Create and manage error logs, report and follow up on issues to suppliers and feedback information to hospital. Monitor consumption patterns and identify, analyze and discuss deviations from the standard, to build ‘best standard’ continuously.
- Process Improvements: To initiate and lead improvement projects, with a key focus on local and broader process improvement initiatives in the area of materials management and consumption, end-user experience. Share knowledge and best practices with/from other accounts. Review all current processes, update, create and document, in-line with current standard operating processes and site specific working instructions.
- Support product entry planning and execution: Partner with all applicable hospital and teams to ensure timely set up, ordering and delivery through all applicable systems. Review stock levels in regards to new product launches. Destock and order new products, liaise with IHS Back Office to add to system and SAP. Support product entry planning and execution:
- Equipment: Responsible for reporting any failure of equipment when highlighted by the hospital Lab Staff. Keeping a detailed log of dates and times of notification, downtimes and restored equipment function
- Support and Partner with Company Capabilities: Proactively work to improve local and internal processes and end user experience at the sites.
- Support the Service Delivery Manager: Proactive in report generation and audit to fulfill contract obligations. Deputise for the Manager during their absence. Support and facilitate the onboarding of new team members.
- Partnership development: Work in partnership with members of the multidisciplinary team to create and manage critical product list, specialty products and review levels as required.
- Bachelor or Master Diploma
- Proficient in English and French languages
- Relevant experience in a Supply Chain environment
- General knowledge of healthcare / hospital practices and standards
- Expert knowledge of Excel and MS-Office suite
- Flexibility - Travelling to other accounts in your designated work area or Europe may occur occasionally
- This post requires you to be on-site in the clinical area daily Monday-Friday with some possible week-end work due to cycle count requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, facilitation and problem-solving skills