"We believe that the future belongs to those who drive innovation, who shape change and who network through collaboration."
· Embedded software development, integration, testing and documentation (according to Basic Integrity or up to SIL-2 of the CENELEC standard EN50128)
· Embedded programming of the System Controller Firmware, Bootloader, Operating System, Production Software and Production Test Software, mainly in C and C++
· Technical project management of the software development projects (agile software development)
· Support Customers, Sales and Project Management concerning our solutions and its adaptations
· Master or Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or equivalent
· C and C++ programming skills and experience with embedded Linux kernel and user space programming
· Experience in development of safety relevant software (EN50128) and in cyber security (IEC 62443)
· is an advantage
· Good communication skills, result oriented and strong sense of teamwork and flexibility
· Very good skills in German and English
We are looking forward to your application.