We are recruiting, for our client, an experienced laboratory technician in biology.
You have 5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry as a laboratory technician and are looking to join an innovative biopharma company? This opportunity is for you!
This position is a long term temporary contract.
The Quality Control Laboratory is currently growing and there is a high demand for Senior Laboratory Technicians to support in the design and optimization workflows from the beginning on
• Implementation of analytical methods (including HPLC, ELISA, etc.) in a GMP environment
• Control and release of results, as well as transfer and validation of new methods
• Maintenance and qualification of laboratory equipment
• Investigating deviations and unexpected results as well as troubleshooting
• Writing and editing of quality-relevant documents (protocols, reports, data extraction, etc.)
• Evaluation and implementation of new techniques in the laboratory, optimization projects
• Mentor Apprentices and junior laboratory technicians
• Education: Completed apprenticeship as laboratory technician in Biologics/Chemistry (Laboratory/Biology/Chemistry)
o 5+ years’ work experience as a laboratory technician
o Experience in Protein-Analysis (Chromatography and/or Biochemistry)and in GMP environments
o Know-how with IT Systems for the QC (e.g LIMS)
• Languages: Good English required
• Pleasant communication skills and responsible personality
• Ability to work independently and also a good team player